Working Group meeting and MC meeting
14-18 Oct 2019, Riga, Latvia
Academic Centre of University of Latvia
Jelgavas Street 1 (Jelgavas iela 1 – in Latvian), Riga, LATVIA
Local organizer: Iveta Steinberga, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is now closed. Email Action Chair if you want to attend.
Final Agenda here.
This is the preliminary program (see topics to be discussed in each meeting below). Note that changes may occur.
MC meeting (MCM4) Agenda here.
TOPICS to discuss:
– Validation/comparison of ACSM with collocated measurements. Discussion and production of document (Action deliverable 1.2)
– Plans and objectives for future ACSM intercomparison
– Current version of the revised “best practice/SOP” document
– Discussion of source app OA results so far
– Outline and plans for integrated paper
– Results and challenges of seasonal PMF
– A comparison of seasonal factors and residuals for SoFi Pro and standard SoFi
– Discussion on fuel mixing (HOA, BBOA) and fuel fingerprinting
– Methods for source app of BC such as PMF on the 7 wavelenght data
– Results of Aeth intercomparison in Leipzig in Jan
– Need to correct the eBC data from Aethalometer before adding it up to ACSM species concentrations for comparisons with total mass estimates