– Ambient air monitoring networks in Austria: “Bundesländer-Arbeitskreis”. Presentation of the Action in a meeting with representatives from the network. By A. Kasper-Giebl.
– Sofia municipality. Two working meetings with Y. Hristova (Deputy Mayor) and experts on ecology in 2018. By B. Veleva and E. Hristova.
– AtmoSud: French regional association for air quality monitoring. Several meetings organized by Laboratoire de Chimie de l’Environnement, Aix- Marseille University, CNRS, to present the Action’s achievements. By N. Marchand and B. Chazeau.
– French reference laboratory for air quality monitoring (LCSQA), from the French Ministry of Environment and towards regional air quality monitoring networks. Communication and meetings. By O. Favez
– Solid Fuel Regulations Local Authority Implementation Group meeting, Cavan, Ireland, 2018. Invited Presentation. The results from the paper by Lin et al. (2018) in Nature Sustainability about Extreme air pollution from residential solid fuel burning were presented. By J. Ovadnevaite.
– EPA workshop on the impact of residential heating with solid fuels on air quality, June 2018 Dublin, Ireland. Invited Presentation. The results from the paper by Lin et al. (2018) in Nature Sustainability about Extreme air pollution from residential solid fuel burning were presented. By J. Ovadnavaite.
– Regional Environmental Agency of Emilia Romagna Region. Meeting with policy maker and administration in charge of air quality control in the region. Presentation of the Working Group 3 Black Carbon source apportionment workshop discussion. By S. Gilardoni and A. Marinoni.
– Lithuanian governmental Commission formed by decree of Ministry of Environment for an investigation of extreme air pollution events in a highly industrialized area in the south of Klaipeda during the autumn of 2018. Participation in the Comission of J. Pauratite and V. Dudoitis.
– Unit of Prevention and Control of Atmospheric Contamination, Catalan Government, Spain. Meeting with Deputy Director General Isabel Hernández Cardona. 12 November 2018. By A. Alastuey.
– Air Quality Area, D.G. Quality and Environmental Assessment, Spanish Ministry for the Ecological Transition. Meeting with Head of the Area Irene Olivares Bendicho. 21 November 2018. By. A. Alastuey.
– Istanbul Climate Change Symposium, held by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, within the scope of Improving Climate Change Awareness and Engagement project funded by the European Union and the Republic of Turkey. Ministry of Environment and Urbanization personnel, local administrators and academicians were among the participants of the symposium. 11 Dec 2018. Talk: Investigation of Air Pollution by Using Model in Dilovasi, Gebze Region: A New Approach. By Yılmaz M., Toros H., Incecik S., Öztürk Z., Kirkil G., Öztaş D., Akçay M., Dinç U., Gültekin M., Emanet H., Arslantaş O.A. https://www.ibb.istanbul/en/News/Detail/1235.
– UK Air Quality Expert Group (AQEG), providing expert advice to the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA). It is supported by 33 agencies and public bodies. Advice from the science community to the Policy makers agents. Membership to the Expert Group of J. Allan. https://uk-air.defra.gov.uk/library/aqeg/